Terms and Conditions “Terms”
Last updated: (January 1, 2023)
Terms and Conditions is the agreement that includes the terms, the rules and the guidelines of acceptable behavior and other useful sections to which users must agree in order to use or access “our” website and mobile app. Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.laboratorylearningsolutions.com) website and the associated mobile application. The offering of courses is a service operated by Dangeloadvantge LLC.
Your access to and use of this “Service” is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these “Terms.” These “Terms” apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the “Service.”
Users can register for an account and choose a username; however, it is not allowed to choose usernames that may infringe on existing trademarks i.e. usernames like Google, Facebook.
If you wish to purchase any of the online products and services made available through Laboratory Learning Solutions you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase including, without limitation, your name, address, state, zip code and credit card information to purchase the courses.
Laboratory Learning Solutions reserves the right at our sole discretion, to cancel specific orders if a product price is incorrect due to various errors.
We reserve the right to remove any content created and shared on our website if it infringes upon the copyright. Users can only create and/or share content what they own rights to.
Some parts of the “Service” may be available and billed on a subscription basis. You will be billed in advance on a recurring monthly basis. The monthly payment will be deducted directly from “your” credit card or bank account from which “you” provided.
Our Service to purchase courses allows you to retrieve and view “Content”, certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material and also post and share blogs. “You” are not authorized to download, share or sell any of the content. The content is for “your “learning and gathering of knowledge.
Termination of the agreement
“You” can terminate your account at any time by assessing your account page. This will result in deactivation of your account and any unused portion of your course will be terminated. Terminations are effectively immediately, and depending on the date, you may not be charged for any unpaid balance. As a condition of use, “you” agree not to use the services for any unlawful purpose, prohibited practice by these terms or any other practice not reasonably intended such as the following:
- Website or mobile app abuse in any way, may result in termination of the user account.
- Abuse, harasses, neglect or threaten any individual or person
- Post or transmit any inappropriate images or text, pornographic, obscene, profanity, offensive or that infringes on the right of any person or copy right of Laboratory Learning Solutions.
- Offensive or abusive or disrespectable communication with any representative of Laboratory Learning Solutions.
- Any purpose such as posting content that is not permitted under the governing laws where you use the services. We reserve the right to remove users that post content on Laboratory Learning Solutions Website or mobile app that infringes upon content copyright
- Use copyright content without written permission
- Post any communication designed or intended to obtain a password, account or private information
- Creating spam to any person or URL on the Dangelo Advantage website: Laboratory Learning Solutions
- Create multiple user accounts for any reason other than purchasing courses
Links to Other Web Sites
“Our” “Service” may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by “our” “service”, but may offer an affiliation of services.
Laboratory Learning Solutions has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that “we” shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, or service available on or through “our” web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these “Terms” at any time and will post a new version to the website. If a revision is completed, we will try to provide at least 3 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a change will be determined at “our” discretion. The user will be subject to the updated “Terms” at the time of use. Please periodically check the “Terms” for any updates or modifications. If the user is not satisfied with the “Terms” then the only recourse is to terminate the access and use of Laboratory Learning Solutions website.
If you have any questions regarding these “Terms,” Please contact us at email@example.com.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (website address). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.