10.0 Contact Hours ($159.99)
Welcome to Lean Operational Efficiency!
This bundle includes 3 courses that will prepare the learner with the skill to achieve operational efficiency in the laboratory. You will learn how to plan, conduct, and execute a Kaizen event. With the use of Lean tools, we brainstorm the current state and illustrate the way the process looks today. Once the current state process is complete, we identify embedded inefficiencies and bottlenecks considered waste. The goal is to redesign the process to a future state that will eliminate or resolve deficiencies by the use the scientific method of problem solving.
The course bundle includes the following 3 courses:
- Executing a Rapid Kaizen Event
- Value Stream Mapping: Designing Waste-Free Laboratory Processes
- A3 Problem Solving in the Diagnostic Laboratory
This course activity includes:
- (3) quizzes
- (6) Reflection points–questions for more critical thinking
- (3) Assignment
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the meaning, process and application of a Kaizen event
- Summarize wasteful activités in a current state map and estimate the origin of a non-value added activities within the laboratory workflow
- Formulate an A3 and interpret each element